what job can you get with just an associates degree?

or is it just like a high skool diploma

kina803

Asked by kina803 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• it depends on your associate's degree. If it's just a general liberal arts degree, there's not much you can do with it.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• It depends on what kind of Associate Degree you receive and no it is not just like a high school diploma.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 4:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have an Associates Degree and I am a RN...You can get lots of jobs with one. Of course your AD is just the beginning, you can get your Masters etc in which ever field you choose.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• RN,Exec Secretary, Paralegal Experience in your field can help you as well. I am An RN with an associat degree, I worked in nursing school as an ER tech. Exec Secretaries can be lucrative, and many begin their experience in high school. Paralegals likewise. Id advise everyone to make sure you dont hate that job befor putting too much time into it. I want my BSN and advance degree, but when I found out I had MS I left the job I LOVED. I wanst fired..........but I quit before I killed someone for accidently screwing up a drip rate on a big gun antibiotic............and MRSA
    ANGIE106

Answer by ANGIE106 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• A bachelor's is like a high school diploma nowadays.
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 5:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• What do you want to do with your life? Figure that out, and figure out what you need to get there. For me personally, I needed more than an AA Degree for my career, so I got my BA. Maybe you won't.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• You can Get what ever job you want to Get use your Imagination! You can Work at Disneyland!! You can be a Stock Broker,a Nurse You can do what you want to. Jobs now days have training on spot and some jobs pay for you to go to school while your working with them. The key to a Successful job is your attitude Have a great attitude ,have a great job that makes you lots of money!
    pumpkindreams

Answer by pumpkindreams at 6:34 AM on Oct. 12, 2010