How many of you enjoy Indian Summers?

Here in Michigan an Indian Summer is in the fall usually; after it cools off and the trees start to change it heats up into the 80 for a couple days. Well this weekend it has done just that and while it is nice to have that last burst of heat, I know winter will be starting soon!

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 5:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I love Indian Summers, it's my favorite time of year. However, like you, I also know it means old man winter will be here soon, freezing us out. Today it got all the way up to 84 and we've had a few other days in the mid to high 70's, then summer will be gone & we'll be up to our navels in snow. If the day wasn't so beautiful, I'd be depressed just thinking about what's to come.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I love Indian summers we are just going through ours also It has been in the 90's a few days and it has been in the 80's a few days but then it just makes me miss summer all the more
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Indian Summers are strikingly beautiful and are a good chance to be outdoors and go summer wild again until next spring. i used to live in the NY state adirondack mountains as a girl and it was beautiful
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 5:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• can't stand them i always get sick
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 5:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Favorite time of the year...warm, humidity free days, and cool nights!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010