Does anyone use Netflix? Do you like the service? Do you have any tips?

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• LOVE Netflix. Been with them since 2003 or so. They have the new releases, but some of the new release DVDs are now releasing in the stores several weeks before they release for the rental market (Be it Netflix, Blockbuster, or the Redbox). Avatar was one of those that was out in stores for almost a month before it was released to the rental market.

Netflix - keep your QUEU full that was as you watch one and send it back it, you'll get your next video immediately. And the online is pretty cool. You can watch on your computer or ipod. As for watching in the Wii, PS3, or XBox360....you have to request a special DVD for that (FREE) and you can then watch on the TV via one of those 3 devices. My kids watch via the Wii all the time.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have had NEtflix since 2006 and I love it. It is so easy to use---self-explanatory. They tell you everything. You don't don't need any "tips". It is great!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• LOVE, Netflix. I have never had any problems with them and they treat their customers well. You will not be unhappy with them.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• we love netflix.....it easy to use.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 5:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• We use blockbuster it does the same thing as Netflix.

Answer by louise2 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• yes its great
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 5:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• We have netflix and we love it
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 5:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I love netflix--especially streaming! We don't have satellite anymore.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 5:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I really enjoy Netflix. Most of the new releases, you have to get through the mail on dvd. But there are a lot of movies and shows that you can watch instantly on your computer or tv through a wii, ps3, or xbox 360. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• They do have all the new releases and you can often save them and put them at the top of your cue before they are released. We have one cue with disc only stuff and most of our viewing is done streaming over the Wii. We love it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2010