toddler bed?

does a toddler bed use a crib mattress? i want to buy my son his first toddler bed and was just woundering wat kind of mattress he was going to need.

TeenMom17-Mszy

Asked by TeenMom17-Mszy at 6:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes...toddler beds use crib mattresses. So, they outgrow them pretty fast. They are lower and safer....Cute designs that appeal to the toddlers. Just remember, they outgrow them pretty fast so don't spend a lot! enjoy....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 6:12 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• They do and it is so hard to find toddler crib sheets!! The only ones I have found are in a package with the fitted sheet, flat sheet pillow case and comforter and they are like 40 dollars where I live.. I am seriously thinking about just getting a twin bed LOL
    Landonsmama0615

Answer by Landonsmama0615 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yes - Walmart has some really cute crib sheet sets right now too. We got a princess toddler bed for our 2 yr old (believe it or not this is the first toddler bed we've bought and we have 5 kids LOL) For her birthday in Aug we got her a princess bed set for it.

I've had no trouble finding plan crib sheets though. Babies R Us, Walmart, online, etc seem to have them.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2008