New home new idea?

My boyfriend and I moved into a 2 bedroom house, and its not that big but its good enough since im prego, my question(s) is where is the best place to shop at for furniture, somewhere cheap, but still nice. Other question, my boyfriend and I like modern, what color would that express, I like like colors like a light shade of green and maybe sky blue. Pictures could help too.

Thanks!

mellisaphillips

Asked by mellisaphillips at 6:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• if you look you may find some upscale resale shops
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 6:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Ikea usually has pretty good prices and their stuff looks modern, funky and colorful. Have fun decorating! Congrats on the house and your pregnancy.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 7:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Ashley Furniture is an excellent place to start! Great prices and very good quality! Here's their website (you will need to call to ask about pricing--make your wish list (favorites) then call, they'll be happy to help you!): http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2010