When does sacrifice become enough?

In my relationship I have given up on moving up , getting even basics sometimes and having my own car I have also given up on having another child. All of this was supposed to be to make the relationship better but it has not so I am leaving and moving on I just wonder if anyone else has given up alot and gotten nothing in return?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Sure, lots of people have. Men and women. The real problem is when they don't or can't get out and move on. When does it become enough? I guess that depends on each individual person. I can't answer that for you, but you've had enough. Some people can't or won't recognize when they've had enough until it's too late.
    You go, find your happiness, or make it, which ever you believe in! And don't sacrifice anymore:)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Sacrifice becomes enough when you lose value in who you are, hence the block of being able to move forward in life. I have been there and had to learn to love myself enough to step up and step out.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 6:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2010