Let's have a vent session.

I'll go first....

I hate my job,

I hate my job,

I hate my job,

I hate my job.

I hate the @ssholes I work with, and dealing with their drama every day. If everyone just went to work and did their damn job.... we'd all be fine!

Ok, now your turn!!

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My sisters are bitches...
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• ...My parents are coming up to visit us....

Enough said.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• ^^ LOL!
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 6:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My hormones are all over the f&^%king place, one day I am absolutely frigid and the next day I am hornier than a playful rabbit. Some days I just want to smack the first male I see in the morning (DH), the next morning I want to go trolling. WTF????????
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I'm tired of every one of my sister's damn FB posts being about how sore her feet are from working 2 jobs...as well as how much money she made that day. My DH has been out of work for a year. One of my sister's jobs is one that she got over my husband because he was "overqualified" (which is becoming the story of our lives). I just wish she'd shut the hell up and stop being such an insensitive little you-know-what, since she knows that two out of the maybe half-dozen people who read her posts are me and my DH!!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 6:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I worked 2 days this weekend and now the housework is 12 days behind...thanks DH
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• sorry can't join the vent group I am trying to be a more positive person it is my goal for the month. I am a very negative person in genral and want to change.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Gee, must be an epidemic. I hear my dh say that almost every day. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I hate this pain and cant wait till this pregnancy is over and I can just hold my son
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I am on a life style change. I have to eat like a diabetic, low carb, and like I am about to have a heart attack. I am freaking hungry. I love to eat more but I need to train my brain that more food is not better. I have lost 10 lbs. Yeah when I think I should be down like 20... But heck it is okay I am eating very healthy. Grrr tummy grrring..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2010