Are ovulation kits and pregnancy test from dollar tree accurate?

when would be a good time to take the ovulation test morning or noon somebody told me at night around 10pm... i know for pregnancy test morning pee is better.... and also are dollar test just as accurate?

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well they were when my sister was a teenager, I'm sure they still are!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• lol okay thanks
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• If you are stil l uncertain, you can try getting like 3 of them lol, so you can be sure that they are right lol
    mama408

Answer by mama408 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• When I first conceived (like literally the week-of), my coworkers told me to get a test from the dollar tree (it was next door), because my I was telling them my sense of smell was heightened...so I did it just as a joke...and it was positive! I of course didn't believe it, so i spent like $30 on five other tests......for them all to tell me positive! so I guess it works just fine!! :)
    CkConverse

Answer by CkConverse at 6:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• lol ok i guess off to the dollar tree i go... but when do u think the best time to take an ovulation test is what time of day morning noon or night.
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2010