How many of you are..

looking for work at home but only seem to run into scams?

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 6:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• stopped looking because there are too many scams
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i stopped looking as well..we are working on moving now so i can go out and get a real job
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 6:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I used to do this and yes, I thought they were all scams too.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Let me guess, you have a great opportunity for us right?

Anonymous

• Herbalife- the largest scam ever!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 6:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Never have found any legit ones. There arecompanies who hire people do work from home that are legit, but those positions are sooooooo hard to find and they rarely take on new people. There is a website that has a lst of companies that do: ttp://www.2work-at-home.com/telecommute.shtml I am not sure how up to date they are...but it's legit. (not the money making schemes that promise tons of money) they are customer service mostly.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 6:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Anonymous, your sarcasm does not fly with business. It would be a mistake to depend on someone who is not a people person,suspicious etc...very bad for business.

And no I dont have an opportunity for anyone not looking, and to answer you question even deeper im still in beauty school most of my business will come from my clients when I get into the school salon and take my first clients and from my fist job as a licensed cosmetologist..

Because "no one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care"

And if you must know, Im taking a senses, thos who know me know already they can find what they look for with me, I have no need to spam people out..
    IraqiVetWife

Comment by IraqiVetWife (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• They're scams it hard to find somehting legit
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 4:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• La Bella Baskets is not a scam but does charge you $1.97 to have access to their training center and $19.95/month if you decide to join. If you need more info please email me.

Pat Lebert
    lebertpat@gmail.com
    pat54

Answer by pat54 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• lol, if Herbalife were a scam, you wouldn't make money. I make money every month like clock work. Most that claim that it is a scam are just upset they failed or listened to a sponsor that wasn't honest. Anyways, there are a lot of businesses out there. You just need to see which ones fits you whether its health, or candles, or makeup and so on. There is also a lot jobs at home but they do not pay a lot. I can point anyone in the right direction, just send me a pm with what your looking for. I dislike scams and I am happy to check stuff out to make sure its not a scam for anyone that wants to work at home.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 1:03 AM on Oct. 25, 2010