If you Were the wife of a Professional Ball Player

which sport Would You Pick? Why? I think I'd pick Baseball because I like to watch it the most. Not only that, I wouldn't want my S/O other thrown around or tossed around in some of the other body contact sports. It has to take it's toll on the body sooner or later, just too much of a worry for me. I don't particularly like Basketball and wouldn't want to sit through any of those games. Sure would LOVE one of those pay checks though.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 6:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• Either basketball or baseball. I like to go to Football games, but I agree, I wouldn't want my husband to risk getting hurt. I mean, he was lucky enough be deployed 3 times and his only injury was something he did to himself by not paying attention.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Football, unless rodeo counts lol, mmmm cowboys.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I really don't like most sports. If it had to be a ball player, I'd probably pick football since my hubby played, but if I could pick any sport, it would have to be Rodeo, if only for the Wranglers and how they make their butts look! =p
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 6:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• basketball by far.... I find baseball boring and football would make me so nervous watching it.... I played basketball too so I love watching it
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Soccer. I'm obsessed by it. Although I'd want to be a man women's soccer does nothing for me.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 6:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Does golf count? There is a ball involved.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 7:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Baseball or golf..
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Football. My hubby played high school, college and was drafted into the pros but never played. I love football, and while it can be hard on their bodies they are pretty well protected by all their gear. The areas that take the most beating are the same areas that players of other sports have issues with as well - knees, hips, ankles. I was even prepared to cheer for him against *my* team ;-)

And as for hearing about the men cheating, well that's on the man not the sport and I have trust that my husband wouldn't cheat on me.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would pick hockey!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i would pick baseball, i never here of a baseball player and his wife divorcing becuz of skanks that don't know when someones shit is off limits. if i was a basketball or football wife you would see me on the news everyday for beating a bitches ass
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2010