i need some serious advice!!! no ass holes plz

me and my husband recently broke up...well i have a new friend that i am talking with (bout dating)...he has a baby mama..they dont go out or anything but shes still in the picture because of their child..well he was supposed to come hang out with me but instead he lied to me saying that he was asleep when really he is over at his babymamas house...i dont know what to do...he said he dont have feelings for her anymore and i know that we arent dating yet but he said that he wasnt going to hang out with her execpt to see his son...what should i do..should i call him out on it or just say F it all and for get him...or talk to him or what...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Personally, if he is going to start off something with you by lying. Why would he feel the need to if he has no feelings for her? I hope all goes well.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 6:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• First of all, I love your "no assholes please" that is funny. lol With that being said, I really think that sounds like a situation you really don't want to immerse yourself into anymore than you already have. I say run away fast! Good luck hon:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• lying is not a good start to a relationship
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i wouldn't get involved in that personally, sounds like it would bring more drama into your life that you don't need. If he really wanted you he wouldn't be acting like that, there is someone out there that will want you and treat you like you deserve. Good luck !!!
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would find me a less complicated man, that has time for me.

Answer by older at 7:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Well if he is lying about that now, it would make me wonder what else he has lied about, and I would have a hard time believing him or trusting him. Honestly though if it were me I would end it with him and find someone that did not have so much 'baggage' and who was upfront and honest with me.  

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• ((((HUGS))) Oh Momma run run from like a thief in the night find someone who is less dramatic. You deserve it hon
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• He's lying before anything starts? Sheesh, I'd say see ya!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yeah, I would be telling him to keep a steppin'. If he truely had no feelings for her and was only seeing her because of the kid, he wouldn't be lying to you about being over there. I am sure you would be fine with it if he would have just told you "Oh wait, I am supposed to go see my son today, sorry I forgot to tell you" or something along those ilnes. Starting any relationship with a lie is NOT a good way to go at all.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Well, I think you first need to end your marriage if you plan on perusing a relationship with another man. This other man that you want to date tho.. does not really sound like a real keeper. He is already lying to you when you are not in a relationship with him yet. That is not healthy. I can understand him having a relationship with his child's mother but what is the point in lying about sleeping when he is going over there. I would say run and run fast!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2010