kara

Help I don't know if I should trust my husband he has never given any any reason not to trust him but he Is always kissing our bosses butt yes we work together he Is always talking bad about her and how much he hates her but yet he still kisses her butt at work does It mean that he likes her

caringjudy

Asked by caringjudy at 6:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• not necessarily! Maybe there is something else going on that has him scared of loosing his job! You need to ask him what is up!

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• If it's worring you, ask him about it, but not in a way that you think he's doing anything wrong. Maybe why he complains so much, but is so different at work, is it bec of the job, but I wouldn't let him in any way think you suspect anything. Could be he's just trying to keep on her good side per his job, but remember, he did marry you.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2010