crazy dream

ok i know this is crazy i have not had my periord for 3 mon and i will be going to the doc. soon but one night i had a dream that i was prego and i seen the baby move and wen i woke up i asked my s-o if he felt our baby move and he looked at me like i was crazy do u think i had that dream cuz i am or just really want to be o ya i feel it in my heart that i am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• every one knows what you ment by s-o .. that person is just being stupid .. i have weird dreams too but if you are late 3 months correct ? then ya im pretty close to positive that there are no doubts that you are pregnant and if you would be about 3 months then you woul feel the baby move soon but just wait for the dr to let you know and the only reason i see that the person asked age was to complain about it if you were alot younger .. congrats and good luck at the dr ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• what is an s-o? if you have not had a period in 3 months, there is a good chance unless you have always had irregular cycles. how old are you? cuz, ya, wen?
    Anonymous

• this will b the first time i had not had my periord on time. i am 19 if i am it will b my second baby um so well lets just say hubby
    Anonymous

• It means significant other... some people might not know, I didn't when I first came on here. Anyways, if you didn't always have irregular periods then you probably are pregnant. Get to the doc soon. Have you taken a test?
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• yes i have taken about 10 test and all neg
    Anonymous