When should I be concerned about no morning sickness?

I'm 7 weeks along, and experienced morning sickness with my first child at around 4-5 weeks. I don't feel quesy in the mornings, or during the day. When should I become concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you dont, you feel greatful that you arent barfing every hour...

Seriously though, dont worry about it
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 7:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I don't think there is any point I'd be concerned... I had BAD morning sickness with my oldest but next to nothing with my next two. Every pregnancy is different and you won't always experience morning sickness during pregnancy.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I never once got morning sickness with my son... With my first two it was so bad for the first few months... I think it's different with each pregnancy, at least it was for me :) As long as everything else is okay then be happy! :D
    .MommyEast.

Answer by .MommyEast. at 7:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• just be happy that you dont have it....every pregnancy is different...i didnt have morning sickness with my first but made up for it with my second.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Sometimes you have it during pregnancy, sometimes you don't. It's not indicative of anything. Each pregnancy is different, even within the same woman. Just enjoy!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Never, there is nothing that says you have to have morning sickness to have a healthy little one. Just be gad that you are one of the lucky ones.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:39 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Don't be concerned!! Be grateful! lol, I've been sick all day and I'm 7 weeks pregnant.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I didn't get any pregnancy symptoms until I was 8wks.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Never. I had NO morning sickness with my first pregnancy and there is absolutely nothing that says you HAVE to have morning sickness. I did experience it pretty severely with my second and was very thankful I didn't have to deal with it the first time around. Both my kids were happy healthy newborns and are still healthy as could be at 5 and 3 years old.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Don't feel concerned! Every pregnancy is different. I never had morning sickness with my dd.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2010