So Ive tried to right click on my pics from cafemom to save them to my computer but it wont allow me to. Any other ideas?

wacobutterfly

Asked by wacobutterfly at 7:39 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Are you trying to save some pictures out of a group? Some GO's have it set so you can't save group pictures. If you run Windows, right clicking brings up the save menu. There's really no other way to do it. You have to click on the image you want to save to identify it to the computer. If the menu isn't coming up, the only thing I can think of is that saving is disabled.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 7:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• it depends on the person who owns the pictures and their settings.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• you have disabled right click saving go to settings u should b able to fix it there its a precaution to keep ppl from stealing pics :)
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 11:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• it depends on where you are trying to right click them. A lot of groups have it disabled and your CM profile photo albums are also disabled. There are many ways to save the photos and not right click and ways to right click though disabled but I would rather not post theft tips in an open forum. Not that I think YOU are stealing photos you just never know who is reading.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Oct. 11, 2010