how do you know if you have an only,oldest,middle or baby of the family when there are step siblings involved?

there are so many stories out there about the differences in the attitudes and personalities of a child having certain traits of an only child, an oldest child middle and baby of the family i want to know if this is true only because the child is raised with out sibs or around sibs, or if it really seems more of an unexplainable sequential order of when they are born in a family with sibs? and so if you have a child who has a step sibling even if they barely see them what category are they in?

RobinEsMommy

Asked by RobinEsMommy at 7:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• idk..only have 1 step an he older than my kids..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I got step siblings when I was 13. I don't think it really effected me much cause I was older and I found out I wasn't missing much being the youngest,cause for me having a younger sister sucked.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 12:57 AM on Oct. 11, 2010