Can't believe it's coming down to this.... adult content

I have been putting applications for jobs everywhere. I'm running out of places and had three interviews with no luck. This is really not a troll question. I am really serious. I got so desparate that I went into a strip club and applied and that was the only place I think will take me for now. This isn't my cup of tea but I am desparate as I need the money. I have a two year old and have student loans to pay off. If I could get another job, I sure as hell would do that over this. I feel so down on myself. Do you seriously have any ideas? If I work at this place, they want me to start tomorrow. I'm so discouraged.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do what you need to do. It is all temporary.
    haysmum

Answer by haysmum at 7:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would do anything if it meant feeding my family. I don't have the body to strip, so more power to you. Good luck!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I heard a wonderful saying just today," A dancer is someone who does what she does to support her children.... a stripper is someone who does what she does to support her habit."
    So, if that is the job you need to do untill you can find something else, hold your head high and be proud that you are doing what needs to be done to take care of your child.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 7:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Do what you have to do to take care of your child. Just keep yourself safe.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I don't know if you have any interest in checking out a couple of websites but here is where I found my part time jobs. www.care.com and www.sittercity.com. They not only have childcare but senior care. pet care, house sitting etc. Use the pulldown on the first page. Now, if you are near a larger city you will have more to pick from and the pay will be better. Some jobs even say you can bring your child. Meet in a public place the first time to see if there might be a match and do not give out personal information until you are comfortable with the people you are talking to. Also call references on them. I wish you all the best.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I understand how you feel, u have to support your family , have debt, but if you feel so discouraged, take it as a sign, Take a few days to think before commiting, Wish you all the luck!
    bajandoll74

Answer by bajandoll74 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Do you what you have to to take care of your child. I know it's not the best job ever, but it is a job. You could also check out the websites the pp listed for you. Just keep in mind that this is temporary and things will get better.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• is there no state assistance where you are..like for example go back to school, and get help with child care, rent, food, and by going back to school you can then better yourself? maybe cut corners, somewhere..cheaper rent, go without cable,sale things you dont need..i mean if it is making you this upset, and down about yourself sounds to me like you arnt going to do good at the striping thing, i guess im the type that yes i would do anything..but degrade myself and make myself so un happy, life is way to short to live a life in hell, pray about it..something hasto be out there..there has to be another way...ask for help you deserve to get all the help you need...! there is a reason for this all happening..and i bet ya God can give you the answers you need...good luck!
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• don't be down you are doing all you can right now.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2010