ok so he brought a puppy without permission?

ok so for the past week and a half my husband has been out of town with his father they were in Atlanta becuase my husbands aunt died &even tho he called everyday we still missed him well he came back this morning minutes after he arrive someone knocks at the door he brought a Freakn Puppy now dont get me wrong i dont hate animals im just not a fan of them im scraed of them and im allergic to cats, but the girls seemed really happy so i couldnt say take it back but im still really upset that he didnt ask me yet he knows how i feel about pets
by the way its a miniture yorkie tea cup &he says it doesnt grow,he tells me its clean&that he spend 1000 dollars on this dog that we cant send back omg that made me more upset why would u pay 1000 for a dog,whe i asked him that he said:why not u"pay 1000 for a purse..omg what do i do i really dont want a Dog here it just doesnt seem sanitary to me

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 7:50 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would never spend $1000 on a dog, but it sounds like your problems are much deeper than the proice. You might want to talk to someone if you have that many issues with pets. This dog might be good therapy for you.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• @dancinintherain you really think so?inever looked at it that way im just terrified of animals and i have really bad allergies expecially when i get around dogs &i cant be around cats at all
    @mommytobe626 i will probally end up doing that because they puppy is soo cutee&my girls would be pissed if i took her away from them
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Okay you spend a grand on a purse? The most I have ever spent on a purse was about 600 but I was single with no kids.. and I worked for it. I love yorkies... and the teacups are really small. I guess he meant well about it because it is a nice jesture to make up for being gone.. but it should have been a joint decision.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yorkies are very small and clean. As long as you get her house trained and keep her groomed, it won't be unsanitary.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I wish we had that much money to spend on anything ! Personally I would love if my hubby came home with a puppy. But I say this is a battle thats not worth fighting, let it go and who knows you may even grow to like the dog. If the dog is trained right and housebroken there is not really any danger to anyone. And if you have that much of an issue about pets, although I can understand the cat thing, not to be mean but maybe you should talk to someone about it. But on the otherhand I understand you being upset at him for spending that much without asking you but he knew you would say no if he asked so thats probably why he didn't.,
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Wow. Just wow. I love dogs and we have two, but they we decided together to get the first one and then we decided together to get the second one. And we decided together on what breed to get. Neither my husband nor I would ever bring a puppy into this house without discussing it first. Nor would we spend $1000 on anything without discussing it with each other first. You two have some serious issues and the fact that you have a dog you don't like is the least of your worries, if you ask me.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2010