How do I to create a signature on my prodfile?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2008 in About CafeMom

• You click on "Privacy+Settings" at the top right corner of every page. After that on the right hand side there will be a list of links that you can choose from. Click on Signatures. It will take you through how to add a signature. If you need any other help, just PM me and I will help.
    sweetpea04

Answer by sweetpea04 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Hi,

Here's how to add a signature:

Click the 'My CafeMom' tab.
    Click on the 'Personal Details' button underneath your profile picture.
    On the left side of the next page, click the 'Signatures' link.
    The next page will give you details on adding a signature.
    You will see two options: 'Add a Rich Text Signature' (with links, colors, SweetPeas, etc.) or 'Add a Plain Text Signature' (no links or colors).
    Decide which kind of signature you would like to create and click the appropriate button.

Follow the instructions on that page to create your signature.

Be sure to give your signature a name. That way you can keep track of the different signatures if you create more than one.

Once you've created your signature, be sure to set it as your default if you want to use it every time you post or send a message on CafeMom.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2008