Do you celebrate Halloween?

IF SO, what is you little one going to be this year?
Anything special you do to celebrate the holiday or Fall??

I LOVE this time of year!! <3 My dd wants to be Woody the cowboy, from Toy Story! hehe

If you don't celebrate, NO BASHING, just move on! Thanks :)

mom2maddie06

Asked by mom2maddie06 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• Absolutely! I love this time of year. Emily is going to be a little pumpkin, and our 8 year old wants to be a witch.
    MountainMomma3

Answer by MountainMomma3 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Heck YES! We moved into our house on Halloween 8 years this year!
    My oldest is going to be a club penguin - penguin and I think my 3 year old is going to stay home with mommy this year, but she'll be scooby doo as we hand out candy.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Oh yeah!
    mom23girls541

Answer by mom23girls541 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• We let our kids dress up and get some goodies. No harm in that :-) We usually go to local churches fall festivals though. My son was a horse last year because he had no choice (only 1) hehehe. This year he is going to be a Chef (like his daddy) since we already have the outfit from a hand-me-down. My daughter wants to be a princess...like she is alot of days anyways playing with her dress up stuff...so we are just going to let her...again! We don't hand out candy because we live out in the boonies ;-)
    kristinashley24

Answer by kristinashley24 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yes, lol, but we haven't decided what our boy is going to be this year. He was Woody last year ;) We're debating between a pirate and a vampire, I think.....
    They have candy handed out on main street, so we'll take him to that, and maybe see if anything's going on around my mom's. We have a pumpkin to carve this year, we're going to carve a blues clues design with a bat. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• We do. My daughter is going to be a ladybug, and my son is going to be a dinosaur...for now. He'll probably change his mind three more times before Halloween.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:26 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We do trick-or-treat for Halloween and my daughter wants to be either Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz or Cincerella. She has not decided yet. She is in preschool and will be having a party there too.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• This is my favorite time of year. Leaves falling, turning colors, and the smell of fall is so delicious.  I feel like the world is being reinvented this time of year.  Halloween has become THE holiday for me.  I decorate early.  My son's room is done up in pumpkins and a ornaments for Halloween.  A few Halloween books on his dresser.  Including Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin story.  We have been reading it and this year the Great Pumpkin will visit our home leaving a small treat to the child who has the most "sincere" pumpkin patch in his room.  The Great Pumpkin will also leave a letter explaining the importance of being sincere, what it means, and actions where my son has been sincere.  We will trick or treat at a few houses, dress up for Boo in the Zoo, and my son's birthday party (his birthday is in mid October) will be a costume party.  Oh, yes I do love Halloween.  Cards sent to family.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• We go to the fall festival but we dont trick a treat
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:15 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• we hit up the fall festivals and trunk of treats
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 8:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2010