Is it okay?

To give my 8mth old son chocolate pudding? I kno it has caffene in it..im jus not sure

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• not a lot. a couple of bites wont hurt.. my daughter had a little at 8 months old. im sure if u dont give the baby some every day he will be ok
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Oh yeah its fine.
    Anonymous

• I did and he was fine. I don't think there is enough caffiene to do any harm.
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 7:20 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• my in laws gave my son choclate from the time he was 6 months old, it pissed me off because I wanted to do the parenting by the book kind of thing, but my son is perfectly fine and happy, so I am sure as long as your baby is not allergic to choclate that he will be fine from just a couple of bites
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2008