honestly just venting:(

ok soo today is my best friends wedding, after spending a week in the hospital(preterm labor)i managed to get dr permission to attend the wedding. well after getting my husband and dd dressed we arrive 15mins late, and my dd who is 18m is being horrible,screaming crying, hitting(shes usally well behaved)well dh couldnt handle her anymore so my giant 36week pregnant self hasta hold her ,well she keeps screaming and hitting,then the brides 16m old dd starts freaking mid-ceremony and the bride asks me to help so now im carring to toddlers wile prego. i turn to dh and ask him to take dd and the father of the groom who had just met the brides daughter today grabs her, wich leads to another freakout ,and she jumps back out of his arms at me so i catch her and he turns and yells at me that im rude and he doesnt appreciate my bigass butting in on his family time. plus i got elbowed in the stomach like 9 times.uuggghhhh

mayo9mommy

Asked by mayo9mommy at 8:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Feel better now, sorry you had one of those days!!!!!

Answer by older at 8:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Did the father of the groom really say your 'big ass' ??? OMFG!!! What an ASS! I say you would have had every right to punch him. Maybe not right then, but after the ceremony. Yes, you do need to vent! And a big drink, but you can't have one of those yet! I hope the bride put him in his place, damn!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Oh you are a lot better than me... I would have been all kinds of ugly to all of them and just left.

I hope your day gets better
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I just wouldn't have gone. I didn't do Thanksgiving or Xmas and two weddings one year because I knew what it entailed at 34 weeks with pre term labor. I know what my kids will do and it's just not worth it to me.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I agree ajc, I know I would have LOST it too.
    I hope the bride gave him the whatfor after he was such an ASS to you. I hope your day gets better sugar. It helps me out when I get my fuzzy slippers on and sink into my reading chair to relax. Big Hugs to you
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• im sorry you had a bad day did your friend atleast apologize to you for what happened & did she atleast talked to her husband for what he said well i hope your day got better
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• WOW!!! Sorry hun! I know you arent looking for advice just for someone to realized you had a bad day!!! Hope tomorrow is better!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2010