SERIOUSLY!? Is it REALLY necessary!?? (Video Game)

I'm mainly just venting. My hubby is playing a game on his PS3 and all of the sudden I hear sex noises....I look over and there are 3 animated NAKED women making out, making moaning noises, feeling up on each other.....SERIOUSLY! This is a game I have seen advertised on tv that I KNOW young boys or even girls play. Then to make it worse...one gets up and starts trying to get the main guy to join her! My hubby is covering his face the whole time saying he is so sorry and didn't have any idea it was in the game but he couldn't skip over that part. THEN my hubby has the option to join the lady or move on! SERIOUSLY!!? I'm so mad right now. Why do they have to throw that crap in everything! Games...movies...TV shows.... UGH!

kristinashley24

Asked by kristinashley24 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• what game is that??? ewwwww
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Can I ask what game it is so we can stay FAR away?
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 9:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• There are ratings on video games for a reason. There are several adult games out there. If your kid is playing them(not saying they are)then start reading the labels for ratings.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yea, what game is that? I need to know so I can make sure hubby doesn't get it. I'm just glad he is playing COD so I only have to hear him talking to the tv and shooting.. and occasionally someone else online talking...
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Nope...we don't have kids old enough to play and hubby doesn't even play any games at all when they are awake. So no issue with the kids. But it is my hubby's eyes I'm worried about! The game is God of War 2 or 3. I don't buy games so I don't look at ratings but I guess from now on I will check it out. Does it say sexual content on the ratings or just adult content?? Most of the adult rated games aren't because of nudity or anything...they are because of language and violence. I have never seen THAT on a game period! I just couldn't believe it!
    kristinashley24

Comment by kristinashley24 (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• What is the game..lol I want it. I love DragonAge because it has those sexual situations. I think it is hilarious. I am the PS3 player in the house and the rest of the family isn't allowed to touch it. DH has an xbox and the girls have the Wii.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• This is why my girls are not allowed to play any video games until my husband has played them or they have to play with him.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• What type of game is that ? ! I''ve never heard of it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• OH OK MY HUSBAND WANTS THAT DAMN GAME...LOL red death redemption is not too great either...but we have it
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 9:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Oh every god of war game has sex scenes.. you hear the noises but don't see more than boobs.. they have to do it to complete the game... if you look up the sex scenes from the game it even needs for you to verify you are 18 and above
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2010