NO SLEEP... adult content

so i have my husband daughter here the baby has been with us since Friday and we get her every wkend. and always every Sunday her mom has an issue and always ask for us to keep her and bring her back on Monday morning before school starts. well the baby is fix into not wanting to go to sleep and staying up all night woke up my other 3 kids and they have school tomorrow. i called her mom and she asked me to lie to her daughter and get her to fall asleep. WTF i hate lies i do not like lies at all. my husband was going to take his daughter back before he went to work and she was not home so now what??? i am lost its 9pm and she is still up and does not want to lesson and wants to play around. and starts crying when i tell her its night night time but if i let her do whatever she is fine.
WHAT CAN I DO? her mom lives about 30min away and sounds drunk or high omg

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 9:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• hope you got her to bed and got sum rest yourself
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Get her up. Put her in a nice warm bath and snuggle her nicely. Tell her she must go to bed to see her mom tomorrow, ever so nicely.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• How old is she? When my daughter won't go to sleep, I go sit in the living room with her and tell her that even if she does not go to sleep, it is still time to sit and no longer make noise. I tell her when the sun goes to sleep, we all have to be quiet so we don't wake it up. I sit in the living room with the lights off and the TV very low. It works for her. Good luck Momma, I know how hard this must be on you.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i have done it all she took a tub, ate, we did the book time and nothing she will refuse to go into her room...she is mind set and nothing will change that so i have her on the sofa...well maybe she will fall asleep...lol if not then she will be up idk she is worried about her dogs and fish she says her mom all she does is sleep and never takes care of her animals...she is breaking my heart...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she is sleeping...my poor baby she looks like an angel...now its me time all the kids are in bed and my husband will not be here for another 4hrs or so
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010