Do you have friends?

How many true friends to your have. Hubby and I were chatting and it seems that we do not have many friends. We have about 4 one couple and two girls that are my friends . How many do you have?

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I would only say one but she has distanced so its kinda just me ....
    mamahol

Answer by mamahol at 9:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I can't even begin to count, but I'm a single mom so that's all I've got. I have 5 really close friends I guess you could say but I also have a ton more that I get together with on occasion.
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 9:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Here in this state, I have 4. I have a handful where I lived in KY, and a handful back home in CA.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 9:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• wow, sad question.. i moved about ..eh..9 months ago. and still havent made really any friends here. and i have one good friend back at home. but most ppl i see or talk to are at work or my husbands friends
    Elysiasmommie

Answer by Elysiasmommie at 9:45 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Besides family (my sils and I get along and I consider them friends) I only have a handful. DH and I have one couple that we hang out with. The wife and I do play dates and such. She is the friend I talk to the most. I have a couple of other ladies at church that are friends. We all get together once in awhile. I have friends from college but we all live in different states. DH doesn't really have any other friends besides his two brothers.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 9:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i have a few friends that are close & i have some friends that i worked with that are good
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My hubby and I keep to ourselves - we don't really hang out with anyone and we both suck at staying in touch with people. But I have a number of real friends that I can call after extended periods of time and it's like we talked yesterday. And I had a baby shower today and realized how many wonderful people are in my life that I just don't see enough - but they were there.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I say 2 my hubby has a few only 2 he really hangs out with and me and my husband is friends we like doing lots off things together
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• total...DH and I have 8 good friends that we trust and several occasional friends that we only see when we are out at the bar.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I dont have any friends, but I wish I did
    MaryBeth2010

Answer by MaryBeth2010 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 11, 2010