I Dont Understand...

how women dont know when their man is cheatin!!! How is this possible???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 9:51 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I believe its because if the man is telling her all sorts of things for her not to worry, or he is paying for everything and keeping thefamily under good financial responsability then the woman thinks that he is always working and she is soo busy with her kids and her lifestyle that she probably doesnt see it. I have seen this a lot from men around the area that I live in and especially from my fiancee's "friend" he has a good job, good woman, and he cheats and she does not see it. I obviously see it. Women have every right to check up on their husband and to be sure that they are not being fooled with.
    dha8718

Answer by dha8718 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Love is blind. No one wants to really recognize they are being cheated on. It makes them take a look at reality and no one wants to deal with that kind of pain. Until you know for sure, you want to hold out hope he is true to you.
    Anonymous

• Or hoping things change for the better.
    maybe they can't afford to leave them, maybe he makes good money and she doesn't have the want to leave. or she is honestly that gullible.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• They either choose not to see what's in front of them or are really kept in the dark!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I don't know because men aren't too slick with it nowadays. A woman would have to be not paying attention, in denial or doing her own thing n don't care. As soon as men think they're slipping, we got 'em!!
    MsCherry2Babee

Answer by MsCherry2Babee at 9:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Some men hide it very well. For example if we trust our men we have no reason to go through their phone or e-mail which is where most of the action takes place.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Because they think it will never happen to them... which is dumb.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I believe they do know. They are just in denial. I don't care what a man tells you if you have been with him for a while then you can't help but notice the changes...big or small.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• because they don't communicate with their SO/DH's as often as they should and just pretend all is well...just because he kisses you and says he loves you as he leaves in the morning doesn't constitute a conversation...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 11:36 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• if there's no trust and communication in the relationship, then someone is bound to cheat.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 11, 2010