i am only 4 weeks and 5 days but....

i can eat and eat and not even get full....its weird.....with my other kids i could only eat a lil and i would feal full.....have any of you been able to eat and not get full?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 9:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i went through phases where I couldn't eat much at all and phases where I couldn't get enough
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I'm 4 weeks 4 days and I feel the same way. But I also have had extremely bad morning sickness so once I can eat I feel like i shovel it down and still feel empty.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 10:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I'm in my 24th week and I can't eat as much as I use too. I would talk to your doctor about it.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Talk to you doctor about it. Every pregnancy is different! Congratulations and good luck!!!
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 12:36 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• YES!! I had that with my first pregnancy and I am now 8 weeks pregnant and have it again. I just said this to my mother last night. That is so funny. I ate a 6 inch sub, then I ate a few bites of my daughters and I told my mom, "I'm still hungry, I never feel full!" Be careful, you don't want to pack on the pounds too fast.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 9:35 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• yes throughout this entire pregnancy i could eat and eat and eat without feeling full
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 2:56 AM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm 27 weeks today and I was like that until I hit 16 weeks. Enjoy it because once you get beyond that point you can't eat more than a couple of mouthfuls.
    LoolaBoo

Answer by LoolaBoo at 5:51 AM on Oct. 12, 2010