What is it tonight with all the BUTT WIPE guys on here? Ladies please!

I have seen so many jerk guys talked about on here tonight.

NO WOMAN deserves to be treated poorly, whether it verbally, emotionally, physically.

NO ONE!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 9:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I second that emotion!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 9:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• im just skipping the questions when i see its in the relationship status, sorry guys just not intrested
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Lol butt wipe guys -- that was good

Idk never seen this many talked about on here...
    Everyone deserves to be happy ladies!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 9:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Until you have walked in the shoes of these women, don't judge them. I agree they don't deserve to be treated badly, but we need to give them support. They already know it isn't right, lets help them get through it and get the courage to get help.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 9:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Amen! I wish there were more women that thought more of themselves than to be treated poorly :(
    cmorbeauty

Answer by cmorbeauty at 9:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I agree they don't deserve to be treated badly, but we need to give them support.

I TRY to give support but its frustrating when they cant see it through "clear" eyes or have an outside perspective. They are so entangled in it that they cant even see how bad it is.
    mom2twobabes

Comment by mom2twobabes (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I know what you mean like today for example my dh yelled at me bc his ex was not available for their dd he has to keep his cool or she'll take us to court again he apologized to me I know he was mad at her not at me but he did hurt my feelings. I told him just don't let it happen again...Lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I AGREE!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• ITA!!!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Isnt that what the relationship portion of this site is for...relationship issues? I am one of those women with one of those men and I can use all the support and advice I can get that is why I registered. Thank you to those who have the willingness to support women in similar or same position as myself. Until you are in a situation that you really feel like you have no way out or no one to go to or maybe you just have alot of bad things happening in your life at once and the butt wipe guy is the only one you have to turn to then the ones that haved judged people like me will realize what the deal is.
    Justme6944

Answer by Justme6944 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2010