jw about pit beagle mix

ok we have two pit beagle mixes and we have a roomate the male never barks at the room mate or me or my SO but the roomate brought in his lazy 27 year old son cause his mom got sick of him useing her so now he is here useing his dad but anyweawys our male braks and growls at him everytime we even introduced him and he has been around for a couple months but the male seems to just want to attack our roommates son .. why ? he is the most loving dog ever and has never bitten or anything anyone ever .. anyone know why ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pets

• oh && im pregnant and he stil never seems protective unless this guy is around ...
    Anonymous

• Dogs know things that we don't. *shrug* you can take that at face value. If the dog is generally a very happy people loving dog, but growls at this guy, guess what? He is a bad person. How does the dog know that? I dunno, it just does.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:41 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• well i dont like this guy either he is rude and very disgusting and a pig i have had to yell at him many times .. we are tring to find a place to move cause of this guy we cant take it anymore but yes our dog is usually very very nice only barks when he first meets you cause you are new after that he doesnt
    Anonymous

• I don't trust anyone that my dog doesn't like.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• You don't like him which means dog doesn't like him. Dogs can sense how we feel even if we try to hide it. Also like the other person said he is a bad guy. The dog can sense he is a bad guy and he does not want a bad guy around his family.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• me either but i just never saw him like this so he sits by our bedroom door and stares in the hall and if he comes neaar our door our dog growls he tried to bite him once when i was in the kitchen and he came in and was near me our dog like attacked him
    Anonymous

• yeah, dogs can sense things at a deeper level..i would talk with your roomate..clearly your dog can sense bad news...a beagle pit mix?? lol..sorry but that sounds like an ugly dog!! can you send me a pix?? ppl think my pit bull dog mix sounds ugly as well, but she is actually the cutest thing..i just cant picture your mix. i hope i didnt offend you w that opinion..i really am curious to see what it looks like.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Sounds like the dog knows this guy is bad and doesn't want him around. Trust me, when a dog that NEVER barks at anyone all of a sudden starts barking or acting strange around a person it usually means this person has either done something to the dog or the person is just B-A-D. Get rid of the 27 yo.
    Looking2Adopt1

Answer by Looking2Adopt1 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• lol i would send a pic if i could but i can promise you he is sooooo cute lol looks more beagle just kinda has the pt face .. and we are moving we cant stnad it anymore
    Anonymous