I am 18 years old and 5 days past my due date. My boyfriend(19) invited his friends over to our apartment today and they sat in the livingroom and played video games all day while I cooked dinner for them all, cleaned, and did the laundry. When they left my bf came to me and asked my why i was being "such a b*tch" when ever he asked me to do something. I ended up crying and he left to go out because me was "tired of all my annoyign emotions." Should I leave since he's still n

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am going to be very blunt. Both of you need to wake up and realize that you can't be teenagers anymore. Y'all are about to be parents. Both of you need to communicate with each other. I am not saying that he can't have friends over any more but both of you have something bigger to worry about right now- the baby that you will soon be raising. If you don't communicate with each other then every thing will go down hill. If you want to leave, then leave, but you also have to consider your child as well. Do you want your chlid to grow up with out a father in the home? If he is abusing you, that is totally different, but both of you are acting like children. Tell him how you feel and work on it. If you have to, seek out professional help.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Honey, If you have some where else to go. Then yes I think you should leave. I know that you are both young. But, it seems to me like you know what your responsibilities are and you know what you need to do. Where is your mom? Can you go stay with her? You should NOT be alone right now for any reason! Remember, that just because you are having a baby with this dummy does not mean you have to stay in a relationship with him. He clearly does not have ANY respect for you whatsoever. There are plenty of single moms in this world and lots of people to help you take care of your sweet little baby.
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• wow...i'll bet this wont work with the way he is acting. you better tell him to ship up or ship out. he needs to be working and not playing, it's not time for play right now.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:22 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Oh and, just because you are not together does mean your baby will grow up without a father. He can still see the baby. And that will all be if he wants to do what he is suppose to do. If your not with him and he decides to be a dead beat dad thats NOT your fault! But, like I said. I think you hsould leave because you should not be alone right now!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• he should grow up.. if he wont u should leave girl.
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 10:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Does he know you could be pregnant? Yes he shouldn't be mean to you anyway but give him a break if he doesn't know what you're going through.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Lol, jessiecarae, I would hope he knows she is pregnant by now. She is 5 days past her due date!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:01 PM on Oct. 10, 2010