XMAS - For people who celebrate only!

who can't wait until the lights come on outside, snow, xmas songs, eggnog & good cheer.... and the excitement of your kids & beautiful tree. I can't.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• I am excited for all of that. We put up the lights and drink hot cocoa. I make the hot cocoa, from the powdered cocoa, on the stove. And we later go shopping for our tree, it is so much fun to be around the trees and watch my daughter try to talk us into the tree that is 12 feet tall every year.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:26 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• me me me, i cant wait, i love to decorate.. its kinda sad though cause my job is already putting out the merchandise for xmas and i know that it is way too early to start buying.. :-(
    MELLI80

Answer by MELLI80 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Christmas is my fave holiday. Love the lights and decorations. I want a white Christmas, but could live without the cold
    msm2010

Answer by msm2010 at 4:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I actually LOVE the fall and wish it would last longer. But I am excited for Christmas this year because my son will be 1 1/2 and will be able to get excited for the first time and be more involved in everything. I can definitely wait for the snow and cold though. BOOO on that. LOL
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• me but im still waiting for halloween first
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• IT is all nice and I do love it...but hate what all comes with it...examples...lol weight gain, snow and ice, my bank account is drained and the stores are packed...lol other then those that go with it! I love it but would love it better if we didnt have all that comes with it!!
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I LOVE Christmas! The music, walking down and looking in shop windows! Everything about that time of year!
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 1:45 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• i HATE Christmas so much
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2010