does anyone watches bad girls club?

i do its my guilty pleasure all tho i liked last season better than this season(natalie was my favorite 1)
if you do watch it whos your favorite&what do you think about the new girls & what do you think about leah and kristen thinking they run the house?
my favorite is Erika,when it comes to the new girls i dont like ashley but i like christina:),i cant stand leah ,...

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 10:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• i love it i loved loved Morgen too bad she was way too bad ass for the other bitches...lol then Cat had the best body in the home...now the ones that are in are wack ass but its a good laugh i never miss it DVR that shit every Tuesday...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• No...I am not into anything bad. Sorry.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I've just started watching. I didn't watch last season & mostlythis season because it seems the show is just fullof drama. I remember when it first started and the ladies hadto get jobs and keep them. It was about helping women. Now its about drinking and shaking your ass. I must say I do not care for Leah and Kristen at all. Christina(I think that's her name) has way better control than me cuz I would have whooped their asses something serious for breaking my things and tossing things at me. I guess what she did is smart though because that's the reaction they wanted & from me that's what theywould have got. I dont like the other new girl(ashley). She's so freaking fake. I knew it from the beginning though. The lesbian girl only gets on my nerves when she's chasing after Leah. Erica is pretty laid back and I like that. She just chills. All I know is the reunion shall be interesting.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i love it and i like christina because leah and kristen tried everything to get her to leave and she didnt crack i thought i was going to like leah the best in the begining but the she just turned into kristens shadow and brandy omg she gets on my nerves shes blows up way to muchg but then again so does kristen i think it hilarious how kristen and leah say this our house and your just replacement well evidentally its there house too lol because there obviousley still lviing there
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2010