Wondering if i'm pregnant with my second child.

I'm about 10 days late. My last period started sep. 2, 2010. I have been feeling sick and having headaches. I'm tired all day and can't sleep at night. I have been moody lately and gone off on people for no reason. Thursday i spent all day outside with my 2 year old daugher and all of a sudden my lower back started killing me. I'm humgry all the time but everything i look at makes me want to be sick. My stomach is crapping... but still no period. And i keep feeling like i've started but i'll run to the bathroom and nothing is there... it's just a little wet. I haven't been having to pee more often but when i have to go... i have to go then. So opinons please... Am i pregnant again? And if i am will it show up on a test yet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a pee test first thing in the morning
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• The first day you are late, it SHOULD show up on a test.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• its diff sounds like you are that is how i was before i found out... take a test and see!!! good luck!
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yes go ahead and take a test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Take the home pregnancy test first thing in the morning and see what it tells you. It does sound as though you may be pregnant.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 12:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2010