Bleeding a couple days after sex! adult content

so i started my period the 1st of oct & ended oct 7th so me & my man have had unprotected sex 4 times last week & today i started bleedding & its was also a lil brownish what could that mean? we are trying to concive :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If ya been having unprotected sex 4 times last week and started bleeding brownish well all I can say is your probably having a miscarriage and didnt know you were pregnant because even though you had your period there is a chance of you bieng pregnant....just get your self check and wish u the best of luck...=)
    Espinosa

Answer by Espinosa at 10:39 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• well i just had my iud takin out oct 5th
    avahsmommie

Answer by avahsmommie at 10:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• If you don't normally have sex that much, it could just be blood from your cervix from all the sex. I believe the brown colored blood is just old blood in your body.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 4:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2010