MORE LOVE ONE DAY...

do you ever get the feeling its a nice good feeling that you just love your SO or DH more and more it just comes out of no place and it hits you inside...you can literary feel it...
???

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 10:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• As oppose to the days that I want to kick him in the throat? I guess it would feel like I love him more some days.. lol
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• yeah, usually when dd's being a butt, or when dd & dh get to play (she doesn't really like to play w adults). or just when he's being nice (which isn't often, bc we joke all the time)
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 11:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• yes
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• yep. Experts say that a normal couple will fall in love with eachother many times during the time they are together
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 5:42 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Oh yes. When we're really caught up in the moment (you know which kind of moment), we feel it even more. i think about the different things we've done together, the places we've been and wonder just how many other people have had similar experiences and feelings and if they're just as happy as my husband and I are.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• yeah somedays not everyday...mainly you all hear me bitching about him being an ass and how he gets on my last never but I LOVE that damn guy...damn it i love to hate love...but i cant...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2010