What would you do ?

My son has been dating a horrible girl for the last year, at first i liked her, but then I quickly realized how much of a liar she is ... just "little things" like she has family in the mob, she has cousins that are in the cribs and bloods ( what she called them.. and also the fact we, including all of her family live in a small farm town in Ohio) she has also told me she is in kidney failure and needs to have a hysterectomy ( but hasnt had insurance or been to the Dr in the last year) ...

Anyways my son has tried to break it off with her but she would turn on the tears and he would feel bad and said she can move into his new house with him until she finds a place to live... a month later he finally told her to just get out and while he was away ( army training) she took EVERYTHING ( dishes, curtains, lights, toilet paper) my son bought it all ( she never had a job). He wants his stuff back, should he press chargers??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would say yes if he can prove tat it was his stuff
    MELLI80

Answer by MELLI80 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• LOL "cribs". If she didn't take anything that was worth too much I'd leave it alone and be glad this girl is gone. If she took valuable possessions of his then it's his choice what he wants to do about it.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yeah,..Thats what I was thinking, "Cribs"? LOL...

I would definately press charges!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would just be glad she is gone and write the stuff off as a loss. Unless of course there are some very valuable things.
    CBMMOM

Answer by CBMMOM at 11:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Your son should let it go. It is a small price to pay to finally get rid of her. Pressing charges or what have you will prolong this poisonous relationship. You can always replace things. Thank God they do not have any children together. Have him change the locks and move on....

DeeMomOfFour

Answer by DeeMomOfFour at 11:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• sounds like I would consider the cost of everything she took money well spent.. oh and change the locks

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 11:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• yes he should
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 1:13 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I would get a restraining order on her.And then have the police with him to get his things back.If that is not possible,then I would say lesson learned & be thankful to be rid of the phycio
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 1:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Make sure the locks get changed. I would let it go, but if the stuff is valuable I would press charges. Sometimes break ups are expensive but worth it in the end. Good luck to him, and hope he can move on to find someone who treats him better and listens as much as she talks.
    M0m0f2T33nB0ys

Answer by M0m0f2T33nB0ys at 8:26 AM on Oct. 17, 2010