Why Do You Post or Answer Anonymous???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 11:11 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I dont use it @ all :) I think its pointless to me :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Because the option is there and they can do so. Sometimes people post anonymous because they don't always want everyone to follow their business but still feel like they can share important personal info with you. Others may have family or friends on here. It's not all just to be rude.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• When I post anon, it's because I don't want to deal with harassment from mothers that don't agree with me or like what I have to say. Pretty much to avoid drama. I don't do it often, only rarely.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I normally don't but after I asked a question and my inbox was full of messages from people about the subject, I think I will start doing that with certain answers/questions.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I've asked a couple questions anon before because I didn't want ppl to associate me with just that question.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 11:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I don't get people who use it to avoid 'drama'. If you have opinions stand by them and prepare to defend them- using the ? for that purpose IMO is being cowardly.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I don't. I have yet to find a good reason for the Anon option at all!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I usually don't, but I can understand those who do when it comes to a touchy subject like health or something like that - personal things that one may not want to disclose to everyone while answering a question to help someone....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• And don't forget, anything that you post in answers is now subject to being posted on Cafemom's facebook account.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• If I do it's because I don't want family on here to know what I am saying since they are only here to bug me.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2010