omg look at all this hair i have to comb>:o! (pic)

&on top of that shes tender headed ugG this is gonna be a really long night

[IMG]http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab182/lajhaandlonnie/l_14c714c386354c18abfff1fda24f46eb.jpg[/IMG]

Photobucket

graphics for moms

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 11:14 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• GOOD LUCK MAMA...LOL my sister had hair like that now that she THINKS she is woman she got it permed...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• "GOOD LUCK MAMA...LOL my sister had hair like that now that she THINKS she is woman she got it permed..."
    lol im going to need all the luck i can get cause shes allready squirming around and i have even washed it but we will forsure take a trip to the salon this week we missed our apointment last week
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• lol
    lilydoyle

Answer by lilydoyle at 11:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Omg is this what I have to look forward to? I can barely handle my boys hair && I'm 6months pregnant with a girl. My goodness. Try to wash and moisturize while wet && then blowdry. That's what I do for my boys who are also tenderheaded. It doesn't work well for me butit might for you. My boys are 2 and 3. Good luck.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• oh wow thick thick thick just like mine, however a little grease can go a long way to get it brushed out then wash that's what i did for my friends little girl and i use grease in my hair as well because my curly hair is a pain in the ass!
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Mommy I send you my best regards I have a 18 month old with soft curls and fine hair and I still don't know what to do with it. LOL
    ednaamelia

Answer by ednaamelia at 11:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Wow, I hope it goes okay - I remember I hated having my hair brushed, and mine was nowhere as thick as hers. She is such a cutie, though!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Oh but she looks beautiful in the picture, and I love the hair
    ednaamelia

Answer by ednaamelia at 11:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I remember those days - I think it would take at least two hours to comb my daughter's hair sometimes! I honestly believed that she had more hairs per square inch on her head than normal!
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 1:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• This is sick but when my daughter got lice last month it took me 12 hours to get all the eggs out of her thick curly hair. The school nurse suggested we cut her hair her dad wouldn't hear it.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 1:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2010