Why do husbands cheat on their wives????

It seems like it is happening more and more to women ! Don't vows mean anything anymore???

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, in my circle of acquaintances too. I don't know. Women have let themselves go or the man has lost interest, midlife crisis, or they've both changed. I'm not sure but it's too bad.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Cuz they can, and cuz they want to. I have a feeling it's not happening "more often" nowadays I think it's just less taboo.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• No it doesn't. Not to them anyway. Men think that they can get away with it and don't care who they hurt. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR CHEATING!!!! Marriage doesn't mean crap anymore and that makes me sad. I have 2 boys and I tell them everyday that women need to be treated with LOVE HONOR AND RESPECT!!!
    samhain

Answer by samhain at 11:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Its the total moral decay of our society. People have less integrity then they did 20 some yrs.
    Angelgurl13

Answer by Angelgurl13 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• It could be all types off reasons and lady's some off us are not saints some females cheat on a perfectly good man
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Actually that is the million dollar question. Especially when there is no reason to for some.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Because people simply aren't meant to be monogamous... Never were, it's never worked... I think people are just finally catching on to that...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• maybe they have low self-esteem and probably doen't like themselves.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It's mans nature to cheat if he gets the opportunity, and there are plenty of woman out there willing to comply.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 1:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Because they get bored with their wife and want to see if they can find someone to excite them again. They may also just be tired of home life in general.

It's mans nature to cheat if he gets the opportunity, and there are plenty of woman out there willing to comply.
    ---
    Mine doesn't. He seems to be one of the few who doesn't cheat.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2010