Guys are funny!

Why do guys take something you say and turn it totallly around to the point that you have no idea what they are talking about! My DH just did it and i just looked at him like that the heck are you talking about.... and sometimes they get mad about it for no reason and it has nothing to do with what you said.... They make me laugh

Navymommy1

Asked by Navymommy1 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• HA HA HA Sounds just like my husband!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• mine just did it and i started laughing and he looked at me funny to it just makes me laugh kinda makes my dad cause they are so confused and think they answered you or something..
    Navymommy1

Comment by Navymommy1 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• hahaha my husband does this all the time. When he does I just tell him he needs to stop and listen to himself then come back and talk to me when he feels like making sense lol. That usually pisses him off even more but luckily he knows when he's being ridiculous so he shuts up haha. That's when you can tell they just don't want to admit you're right!!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• yeah really or you say something to them and they look at you so confused and it makes total since but they just dont really understand....
    Navymommy1

Comment by Navymommy1 (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• They're pretty amusing.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• You have two strikes against you at the onset of a relationship/ marriage. He's a man and you're a woman! He may not be the emotional type, therefore can't understand what he's never experienced. There are many different ways we express ourselves. Some with touch, with words, with emotions, brains, demands, and some just don't get it coz they never had it! The idea is to find what way he will recieve it. See how he handlesi other relationships, like with his mom, sisters, female friends, etc.. Hope this helps
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 12:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2010