Is there any possible way to get pregnant after having your tubes tied???

I had my tubes tied after I had 3 children in a previous marriage. I am now with someone else and we want to have a child together so bad. Is there anything in the world to do that does not cost a fortune. Any tips on how to concieve after you have had this done. Please someone help us cause we are wanting a child so badly together. Thanks and God Bless!!

richmondfam5

Asked by richmondfam5 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You would have to go and have your tubes untied - IF they can be. Depending on how they were done, you may not have that option.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I wish I had some great secret way to tell you, but I don't. Unfortunately the only ways to get pregnant at this point is going to be expensive. Yes, you could possibly get pregnant w/out doing anything, but that is a rare chance. It does happen though.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 11:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• They haven't actually "tied tubes" for a long time now. You could get a reversal but thats expensive, and there are no guarantees that you will get pregnant after. You may need to decide how much it means to you to do this. Good luck to you.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• You could probably try some kind of IVF...where they fertilize the egg and sperm and then insert it and wait for implantation. I am not sure how they harvest your eggs, but the tubal shouldn't affect your ovaries producing eggs.
    tomib

Answer by tomib at 11:54 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• get ur tubes undone first
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Cheapest way would be to untie your tubes
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• the docs say yes but i have had mine done and so far nada and tht was ten yrs ago!
    superrockinmom

Answer by superrockinmom at 5:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2010