im 5 moths along and i guess because of my hormones, my husband and I have been arguing alot lately. So he came up with the idea that everytime we fight, I have to remove an article of clothing. So now he just starts fights for no reason and the other day I fought with my 3 yearold son and suddenly he just took off his diaper because he "anted to play the game too. How can i try to control my feelings so I don't act so bitchy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh good luck with this one....I don't think it's possible...leave the room?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:37 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Could you get it out another way? Perhaps just write it all down instead of vocalizing it out loud? That way you can go back later, when you feel more calm, and decide what was a legitimate thing you can address calmly and what may have been something that wasn't such a bid deal?
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• You have to pick your battles, even with being pregnant! I'm on baby number 3 now and have an Irish temper. My husband doesn't have a very bad temper however we do get into a few arguments about stuff every now and then. But even with those hormones ragging you've got to bite the tongue! Go into another room if your ready to erupt walk outside, or just even telling the hubby that your tired and need a nap go lay down even though you know your laying down to stew about being mad it's better than fighting. As for starting fights just to get you undressed tell him to grow up! Or stop playing the game in which he seems to love so much make a new game if he doesn't argue with you he gets something better? Crazy idea but it might work! Good luck
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I really don't get your husband's response. I would say that solution needs to stop before your son is messed up. It sounds like that kind of behaviour needs to be kept behind locked doors. That's not something a child should see.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 11:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2010