what can i take for nausea while pregnant?

I'm so sick to my stomach i need something that i can take for this nausea. Anyone have any ideas?

Love1988

Asked by Love1988 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Peppermint tea helps
    mom23girls541

Answer by mom23girls541 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• ask the dr.. you can get fenergan.. its for nausea.. and safe for pregnancy i took it with mine
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i was told that fresh ginger in a bag helps just carry it around with you and take a sniff of it when you feel nauseated. I had so much vomiting with my last pregnancy that they prescribed me nausea medication although i don't remember which one but talk to you doctor and see what he or she can do for ya! On yeah warm ginger ale too good luck!
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I was on prescribed zofran my entire pregnancy. I had a BAD one.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:52 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would ask your doctor for something to help. Also try drinking some sprite. It helps me
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Call your OBGYN and ask him or her especially if you are having a difficult time keeping anything down. On this one, I personally would only trust my trusted OBGYN because she is great. I hope that everything turns out for the best for you. Congratulations and good luck!!!
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 12:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I was on 4-5 different medications during my pregnancy until we finally found one that worked to help me keep food down, but I wouldn't recommend meds unless you are actually throwing up.
    Ginger, B6 and unisom, avoid spicy foods, eat light meals, sea bands, bland soups were one thing that stayed down for me best

Answer by missanc at 10:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2010