show out

My daughters bio father showed out at visitation today and always insists on doind it in front of my daughter.. she barely knows who he is but majority of the time he comes around he tries to start a fight or an argument of some sort. I don't knwo what to do or how to stop him bc he always has her in his arms when he threatens us or starts something.. there has 2 be a way to stop him????

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• full custody and a reatraining order... as it happens just walk away and call the police dont add fuel to his fire
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 12:14 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Is this a supervised visitation? Sounds like it should be. You may be able to petition the judge to require supervision for just this reason.
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 12:23 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• who is supervising? If it is family then you need to request a court appointed supervisor never ever ever use family or friends!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:16 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• They are supervised visits.. its really hard thoug bc he acts like this and when someone tried to get her to walk away from him starting stuff or talking to her like she is in troouble he turns away and we don't really snatch her out we calm him down the best we can and try to get him 2 stop so she doesn't have to go through it
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• What's "showed out" mean? I don't understand that.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:38 AM on Oct. 11, 2010