should i be concerned? *nuva ring question*

iv been on the nuva ring for about 5 months now and just the last month i have been getting real bad headaches, 2-5 times a day and last about an hour or so. they never get bad enough for me not to carry on with my day but they do hurt and some times i also have dizziness. iv never had a problem with headaches before this. i have also be EXTREMELY moody which is also not like me, and no sex drive what so ever. like i said this has just been the last month that this has happened and wondered if i should worry about any of it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Health

• I think any major changes in your body like these are definite cause for at least contacting your doctor. It may or may not be the Nuva Ring, but either way, the changes are significant enough to make you notice. Best Wishes.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 12:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Go to the Nuva Ring website and I am pretty sure it doesnt have that side effect. I used it for YEARS. I get migraines weekly but its due to stress. You may be overlooking something else. Try changing your diet too.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 12:35 AM on Oct. 11, 2010