my suga

My husband is daddy to our little girl (her bio father has NOTHING to do with her) bio father just started comin back to his visitations that he rarely came to ever anyways. He has threatened my hubby at least 5 times since feb. But he says it without saying im going to hurt you or kick your ass its always. I will see you outside of here without the family and you will know it when I do or I iwll see you on the outside and you will see what happens. Apparently unless he uses physical injury as a description there isn't anything we can do... but there HAS to ne something bc he has threatened my hubby my side of the family my and my husbands side of the family a few times but very often my hubby. And it worries me..scares me.. he isn't right in the head obviously and I know for sure he thinks he can get away with things and has no concern of the law

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• File a restraining order and cancel his visitations. Your daughter doesn't need to be around a man who's violent and short-tempered.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• get him on tape or video then a restraining order
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 12:20 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It may be a good idea to record the visitations. That way the threats can become evidence to pursue a restraining order or at least require counseling. Perhaps if he hears himself later he can be persuaded that that behavior is NOT beneficial to his child, no matter how he feels about the adults!
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 12:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2010