What is your favorite childhood memory?

We all have that moment that was special, just for us... What was yours?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 12:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• going on vacation with my daddy.. he used to either take us to sea world or disney world, or something fun. and i miss going to the zoo with my grandmother, she would always take me it was so much fun!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My first trip to Disneyland when I was 5. I still remember it like it was yesterday. That, and dancing around with scarves in my grandma's living room, to the Nutcracker Suite. She still sends me scarves on occasion and it's just one of those childhood memories that gets me choked up.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• everybody sitting around gramma's table playing cards or a board game laughing and carrying on and making gramma laugh till she spit soda out on everything.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 12:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Hmm...I would say when me and my family visited Canada, it looked about the same as America but instead they use kilometers, so my parents were pretty confused, good times...good times
    jennyswann

Answer by jennyswann at 2:31 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• driving my sisters crazy and cant leave out my mother lol it was a blast getting my mom to freak out...lol sowwy mommy
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:34 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Traveling with my parents
    msm2010

Answer by msm2010 at 4:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• CHRISTMAS!!!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:49 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Having my mother tickle us at bedtime. And hearing her play the piano as I was falling asleep.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My parents were mugged and severly beaten when I was bout 9. My dad ended up being in a coma for 3 months. He suffered severe neural trauma. When he got out, he was a shadow of the man he was. I was devastated. I wasn't his whole world anymore (I was such a daddy's girl). He was always grumpy (I now realise he was in constant pain). Untill one day I got home from school. It was raining and our dogs got out. Me n dad went looking for them, mom had to start working. All of the sudden he splashed me. I (cautiously) splashed him back and we started a splashing frenzy - running around in the streets splashing eachother. Eventually we ran and got buckets (It was raining very hard) and for probably an hour we just ran around like crazy people splashing eachother with buckets in the rain in the streets. Laughing till we were out of breath. Both caught pneumonia but it was so worthit!
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 10:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• CassyzMom, thank you for sharing with us such a traumatic moment in your life. I'm glad you were able to have a beautiful moment with your dad that has lasted until now and forever!

Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2010