did you accomplish everything you wanted to before you had kids?

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 12:31 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• nope! i wanted to have my own house and get married.. well that didnt happen lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I actually did. I went on wonderful vacations with my friends. We went to Hawaii and Mexico. Funny even then, I was looking at the couples and wishing I was a couple with someone..After I got married and we had kids we bought a home, mini van, all of it. My marriage ended sadly in divorce due to his being very abusive over a 12 yr period. He ended up in jail for it. So, I had to start dreaming new dreams all over again. It hasnt been easy, but my kids have kept me going all this time.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:36 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No, I did not but I will even with my kids. I am not sorry I didn't I think it just happened the way it did for a reason.
    dez92408

Answer by dez92408 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Not at all. I was actually in the middle of living out one of my dreams when I found out I was pregnant with #1. It had to come to a halt because of my pregnancy. There are times I feel a little sad about it, but most of the time I realize how blessed I am and how much fun I have every day thanks to my kids.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:48 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No. Thank God He gave me my children and changed my plans. Looking back, my visions for my future were selfish, pointless, and had no real meaning or purpose. I would never ever wish I could go back and live out my own plans. God certainly knew what I needed better than I did.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• My only plan was to get married and have kids. So, yes, I accomplished every thing. I went to college because my parents wanted me to go. I had a plan in case I didn't meet someone and get married but plan A was just to have a family and be a mom.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• goddess no i wish i did but fixing to try some of them now like my own business!
    superrockinmom

Answer by superrockinmom at 1:35 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• No,
    But I did get what i wanted done ever after having my lil girl
    I wouldnt change anyhting
    lieghann

Answer by lieghann at 5:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2010