If it has been a long time since you had sex? adult content

I have not been married for over 20 years and I do not believe in sex outside the bonds of marriage. My last husband said my vagina was way too tight and small. I had had a hysterectomy, and I guess they made it smaller, or just gave it a good tug. My ex wanted me to have more surgery to make it larger? Is that even possible? I have a male friend who is very nice I do not know he wants to take our relationship in that direction. But I am afraid if I do marry him, then he will be as displeased as my ex. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I would agree with fantasticfour.. your ex probably wanted to make you feel bad about yourself. There isn't a man in this world that doesn't get excited about a tight vajj. Don't worry about if he will feel the same as ur ex.. he is probably alot better man and has no reason to make you feel bad about urself. Work it honey like I said tight vajj is a serious turn on and if you worry about him not liking it he could get the vibe your not into it. Be confident and show him a good ole time
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Sounds to me that your ex just wanted to make you feel bad about yourself. My ex and my dh both told me how tight and small mine was and they assured me that it was GOOD!
    fantasticfour

Answer by fantasticfour at 12:45 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• IMO..there is no problem with having a small vagina!! mine's pretty small/tight all the time.. it feels better lol
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Some guys mistake a dry vagina as a tight vagina. I'm betting he was sorely lacking in the foreplay area.
    inthepit

Answer by inthepit at 1:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• he was being a jerk because no man complains about it being too tight. about the hysterectomy, i havent had one but i had 2nd degree tearing with both my kids and I SWEAR she made me smaller...i wouldnt worry about it if it doesnt hurt you!
    acounard

Answer by acounard at 1:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I have never heard that getting a hysterectomy causes your vagina to close up. Just like we answer small male sized penis's here,,if you are truly in love with the person, then thats what matters the most
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• When you have a hysterectomy it's not uncommon to experience menopausal symptoms, one of which is a dryness in the vaginal area. It might be purely hormonal. I've also never heard ANY man complain about having a tight vagina. You can use dilators to gradually enlarge the opening, but why on earth would you want to do that?! I say find yourself a man who appreciates and adores EVERYthing about you and invest in some KY. :)
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 4:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2010