what's Agnostics???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 1:38 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Atheist: I'm sure there is no god(s)
    Agnostic atheist: There is no way to know if there is a god(s), but I don't believe there is.
    Agnostic: There is no way to know one way or the other if there is a god(s).
    Agnostic theist: There is no way to know if there is a god(s), but I believe there is.
    Theist: I am sure there is a god(s).
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:32 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• An agnostic is someone that admits that the idea of a higher power will never be understood or known to men.  They can be believers or not depending on their slant.

Personally, I'm agnostic atheist.  I admit there could or could not be a higher power but my limited knowledge isn't enough to prove it either way but I choose to not believe in any of the presented dieties as they make little logical sense to me.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:12 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Believing in a higher power, but not neccessarily God. I think this is what this means. I would ask my husband because he is the one that knows this stuff but he's asleep
    DawnDietz777

Answer by DawnDietz777 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• An agnostic is someone who doubts the existence of God but does not fully believe in the non-existence of God (this would be an atheist) and/or does not believe the existence of God can be proven.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Agnostic theist. Hmmm. That could be me.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It is to believe that there is a universal conciousness or godforce, but not a separate entity called god. I believe in those who have chosen to prove their existence to me--the Archangel Michael, my spirit guide, the spirit entity called Hecate, and assorted ghosts and spirits. The Christo-Hebrew god, Yahweh/Jehovah/Elohim, has not chosen to do that so I remain agnostic--or without knowlege--of his existence. It is the attitude of nonexistent until proven otherwise.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Agnoistic means that you admit that you just don't know. But you may lean one way or another.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• – collapse
    I always believe that an Agnostic is someone waiting for the right person to come along and help them find their real true faith!
    ChristianLady10

Answer by ChristianLady10 at 3:45 AM on Oct. 11, 2010 (hidden) + expand